December 9 @ 10:00 am - December 10 @ 4:00 pm£3
Back for the fourteenth year, and still fabulous! The fayre will run 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
• Inspirational cookery demonstrations from leading west country chefs
• Local produce will be available for your culinary delight
• Lots of entertainment and Christmas Carolling
• If your looking for that special Christmas gift, there will be a wide variety of crafts and gifts available
• During the Christmas Fair join us in the Barrow Centre to see traditional wool based crafts demonstrated by the tutors working at Mount Edgcumbe House & Contry Park
• Even a visit from Santa Saturday & Sunday 11am-3pm
Adults £3, Children £1, under 5s free – parking charges also apply.